Dubai is rapidly taking center-stage in the world of business and trade and the time is now to cash in on the available opportunities in this amazing state of the United Arab Emirates. The jewel of the desert is sparkling with all its sheen and it offers global companies to be part of the success story by setting up your company in the Dubai World Central, which is now known as Dubai South Free Zone. For all the information about the DWC company setup, please read on or check out the link, which will educate you further on how you can join the bandwagon of prosperity and business success in Dubai.
The Government of Dubai established the Dubai World Central on a vast 140 square kilometers space right at the center of Dubai, which clearly indicated the plans of the rulers about making this space as the center-point of the global trading activities. Right next to the Dubai South Free Zone, the local authorities are building the world’s next largest airport named Al Maktoum International Airport while Jebel Ali Free Zone is just a few blocks away too. The authorities also added six more districts to the zone including commercial, residential, golf course, exhibition, aviation, and humanitarian districts, which have added more sheen to the already sparkling DWC. Together, all these options are set to ensure that your investment in the Dubai South Free Zone is a worthy investment.
Check out the advantages, if you are planning to set up your company in the DWC or Dubai South Free Zone.
- The authorities are providing world-class facilities to the incoming business ventures.
- You may have the full ownership of your offshore company in DWC.
- Another best thing is that you don’t have to pay any taxes at all.
- This would really excite you. You’re free to repatriate 100 percent of your profits and capital from the DWC.
- Your imports and exports are absolutely exempted from duties.
- The authorities offer flexible lease terms on commercial facilities.
- Another positive aspect of setting up your company in DWC is that you’re allowed to carry out a wide range of business activities here.
- You don’t have to waste your time and energy in the documentation as the DWC allows you to start your company’s operations with minimum company formation paper works.
- You also don’t need a proof of share capital
- You’re under no obligation to use any particular currency in the DWC.
- The added advantage is your direct access to Jebel Ali Sea Port and Al Maktoum International Airport
You can also check out the company formation in DMCC Dubai for other investment options in the state.